Bocas Del Toro to Puerto Viejo / Cahuita (Caribe Shuttle and Boat)
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: P5465F
Book your round trip now and save $4.00!!
Getting from Bocas del Toro, Panama to San José, Costa Rica has never been easier. We take care of everything. We will pick you up at the Taxi Valencia dock, you will take a 30 minute boat ride past some beautiful islands and mangroves to Almirante, where you will board one of our air conditioned late model shuttle vans direct to the border. From there we have our guide assist you with the immigration process leaving Panamá and checking into Costa Rica. Our shuttle van will be waiting for you on the Costa Rica side to continue the journey to Puerto Viejo. The shuttle will drop you off at your choice of hotels in the area. (Cahuita, Manzanillo & Punta Uva extra).
Current Covid requirements to enter Costa Rica
The entry requirements for tourists are:
Insurance that covers hospitalization and accommodation in case you require quarantine due to COVID19. Insurance offered by the National Insurance Institute (INS) and Sagicor complies with these exigencies. Trawick International insurance is a popular and convenient way to get the required insurance. You can check them out Here.
Round-trip ticket or reservation showing an eventual departure from Costa Rica via air.
Complete the Health Pass, one per family can be completed. The link for the Health Pass can be found here. The Health Pass must be completed 48 hours prior to entering the country.
If you have a specific question regarding the Health Pass, you can reach out to email@example.com
- Please have your passport, and printed flight itinerary and health insurance documentation with you for immigration officials.
- Your flight can be from anywhere in Central America back to your home country, but must be within 90 days of the border crossing.
- Boat leaves 30 minutes after your scheduled check in time at our dock.
- If your destination hotel is located in Cahuita, Manzanillo or Punta Uva there is an extra $8 fee per person for this service.
- You are allowed 1 large bag or backpack and 1 carry on size (computer bag) per person.
- There is an $10 fee for each extra piece of luggage, odd or over size/weight luggage, surfboard bag (max. 9’ between Puerto Viejo and Bocas).